Let’s get Crafty!
Welcome Back Crafters!
We are so excited that our shop is officially opening with limited seating to all you happy crafters again starting March 12th.
Following government protocol, we will be making the following adjustments to insure the safety of our customers:
- We will be operating at ½ capacity.
- Tables are spaced apart to provide 2m distance between customers
- All Crafters need to be from the same household to sit at the same table.
- Photo identification is required by everyone with attestation.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at our front door, and on each of our tables.
- We will place many of the tools and supplies at your table so there is less time spent at the self serve craft center.
- Tables and tools will be clean and sanitized after each customers.
- Bathrooms will be routinely cleaned throughout the day.
- If you are feeling sick in any way, please do not come to the shop, and reschedule for another date. If you arrive and show any signs of sickness, you will be refused entry to the craft bar.
We are doing our best to make our shop a safe environment
We expect that our customers will respect and follow the new protocols for the safety of everyone.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Feel free to give us a call before coming down to make sure we have a spot for you at
Be sure to check out the “Let’s get Crafty!” section to pick a craft that puts a smile on your face.
Each Craft will take from 1-3 hours to complete and range in difficulty.
All the tools and materials are provided for you to make your own, one of kind, Craft.
For larger groups, only 1 person needs to reserve.
If booking for a specific Workshop please specify in the message box
If booking teen/tween party check out our Events page for more details.
Please let us know A.S.A.P if you need to cancel or make changes to your reservation.
If you do not receive confirmation of your booking please check your Junk mail.