We are pleased to announce that DIY Craft Bar will officially be open for crafters on Saturday June 6th.
Following government protocols, we will be making the following adjustments to insure the safety of our customers:
- We will be operating at ½ capacity. (maximum 30 crafters at one time in the room)
- To keep socially distant, there will be one empty table between each table of crafters, which is more then 6 feet apart.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at our front door, and on each of our tables.
- Some tools and supplies will be placed at your table so there is less time spent at the self serve craft center.
- There will be a limit of only two people at any time at the self sever craft center.
- Tables and tools will be clean and sanitized after each customers.
- Bathrooms will be routinely cleaned throughout the day.
- If you are feeling sick in any way, please do not come to the shop, and reschedule for another date. If you arrive and show any signs of sickness, you will be refused entry to the craft bar.
We are doing our best to make our shop a safe environment. We expect that our customers will respect and follow the new protocols for the safety of everyone.
Can’t wait to see you all
Let’s get Crafty Winnipeg!